Posted on 09 May 2011 by
Today, we are launching optimiseQED – a new module for the QED suite that helps users determine the optimal investment strategy for their brands.
optimiseQED enables advertisers to generate optimal marketing plans from a given marketing budget utilising advanced statistical analysis drawn from other sections of marketingQED’s suite of applications.
With this exciting new tool, you can:
- Determine the optimal budget for your campaign to achieve a specific target outcome
- Understand the best way to allocate your scarce marketing resources
- Optimise investments across both advertising and promotional activities
- Interactively see the different projected outcomes from proposed campaigns
- Determine when is the best time to invest during a campaign given that media costs are fluctuating
- Target specific “key weeks” to ensure campaigns 'peak' at the right moment in time optimiseQED is integrated with our existing forecastQED package to give a seamless experience and provides the same “easy to use” interface as our existing QED suite.
optimiseQED is integrated with our existing forecastQED package to give a seamless experience and provides the same “easy to use” interface as our existing QED suite.